Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for Mewtwo
If someone could help me get Mewtwo I would greatly appreciate it! Smile I'm sorry but I don't have anything of value to trade back. Thank you again for the help!
If you have made it to the X/Y post game then:

*****SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T. LIKE, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE ELITE FOUR THEN CLOSE THIS PAGE AND DON'T RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT MAN. DON'T DO IT.*****

You can get Mewtwo in the cave in that Pokemon field. The one through the woods that is a puzzle off of the ice town. Smile
I'm playing Alpha Sapphire and I don't have access to X/Y. Sorry for not specifying!
(Nov 27, 2014, 07:52 PM)ThatNerd Wrote: I'm playing Alpha Sapphire and I don't have access to X/Y.  Sorry for not specifying!

No big deal! Rumor on the street is that you can obtain all legendaries between owning a copy of X/Y and OR or AS. I'm not far into AS at the moment so please no one tell me what the post game is like or if this is true (because I'd like to experience it myself.) But, if this is true, you may want to get your hands on a copy of X or Y. Both are great games :D