Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Looking for] Pokedex entries
Hello, wanted to ask if anyone is willing to help me fill my pokedex. I only need 3 more pokemon: Silvally, Weavile, and Cosmog.  If you don't trust me, I can trade my Type:Null>Silvally, Sneasel>Weavile, and Solgaleo>Cosmog.  I just can't seem to evolve Null, and I'm just impatient about the other 2.  And then I can trade back your pokemon, I just need the entries. 

Thank you!
(Dec 8, 2016, 11:25 AM)reggitar Wrote: Hello, wanted to ask if anyone is willing to help me fill my pokedex. I only need 3 more pokemon: Silvally, Weavile, and Cosmog.  If you don't trust me, I can trade my Type:Null>Silvally, Sneasel>Weavile, and Solgaleo>Cosmog.  I just can't seem to evolve Null, and I'm just impatient about the other 2.  And then I can trade back your pokemon, I just need the entries. 

Thank you!

Just traded Silvally.
I have an extra Cosmog from GTS if you need...
It...is level 100, though. :/ Which...is most likely why they gave it up on GTS in the first place.
(Dec 8, 2016, 12:16 PM)ShinyMisty Wrote: I have an extra Cosmog from GTS if you need...
It...is level 100, though. :/ Which...is most likely why they gave it up on GTS in the first place.

hey @ShinyMisty , thank you but I just got all the pokemon I needed. but I appreciate the offer Smile
(Dec 8, 2016, 12:34 PM)reggitar Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 12:16 PM)ShinyMisty Wrote: I have an extra Cosmog from GTS if you need...

hey @ShinyMisty , thank you but I just got all the pokemon I needed. but I appreciate the offer Smile

You are welcome. Smile Glad you got what you needed.