Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for Shinys
I gave you +1 rep back. Thanks for the trade! Mewtwo if my fav pokemon and now I have a shiny one as well. He shall be the leader of my Mewtwo army :p
@ Thalassa  You're welcome ^^ I'm glad I can contribute to your Mewtwo Army with a leader (。・x・)ゞ and thanks for this lovely Duskull Shiny, I love it! Heart
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
I am new to this place :3 and i wonder if i could trade the Latias and then trade back just like the other person cause i need to fill out my pokedex... its so annoying... well i dont have many left :P

btw i wonder how you make a post like this (as i said i am a noob to this system and dont understand much  Huh
@ Dollarmarkus Yeah sure, I'll add you now c: and to make a post just enter a Forum from the Home page and you'll see a black rectangle upper right that says "Post Thread"  just make sure that you are in the right forum to post it ^^
@ChrissSixx Wow thanks a lot dude  :D  the biggest reason i wanted to make a post is cause i want a smeagle :3 so thanks a lot also for helping me filling out my pokedex

I´m on right now Smile

Woohoo thanks :D
@ Dollarmarkus Hope it helps you ^^ and sorry for canceling the trade, I didn't know your IGN was Serena haha
@ChrissSixx lol i didnt either :P