Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for Starters
Nothing special just want a charmander, pikachu, froakie and bulbasaur - non shiny please

I just started playing pokemon again I don't have anything good, but I live near a gamestop and can trade a mew code for all of these.

Let me know. At the moment as I post this nintendo is down for maintenance. 
Leave IGN's or emails here.
I can get you the charmander, pikachu and froakie i dont have a bulbasaur tho, tell me if you are interested
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:45 PM)Jorkaef Wrote: I can get you the charmander, pikachu and froakie i dont have a bulbasaur tho, tell me if you are interested

That works I'll add you from your friend code once the servers are up. I also have to run to gamestop then
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:49 PM)lilxman10 Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:45 PM)Jorkaef Wrote: I can get you the charmander, pikachu and froakie i dont have a bulbasaur tho, tell me if you are interested

That works I'll add you from your friend code once the servers are up. I also have to run to gamestop then

Alright, im pretty sure the servers will be up later at night
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:52 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:

Sure, im pretty sure the servers will be up later at night

Your right a few hours. I'll be busy with coaching until night. I'll reach out to you at some point tonight
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:54 PM)lilxman10 Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:52 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:

Sure, im pretty sure the servers will be up later at night

Your right a few hours. I'll be busy with coaching until night. I'll reach out to you at some point tonight
Ok Smile
I have all of these as well, if you still need any of them, or just the bulbasuar let me know and i'll be around tonight as well.
I added Tharsin and Jorkaef. Get back to me if you guys can.
Im adding youc