Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for Trades, I'm teambuilding
If anyone has a Pelipper with Defog, or a Porygon-Z with Adaptability, OR a Swellow with Scrappy, OR an Exploud with Scrappy... I am looking to trade.

Let me know what your looking for in exchange.
Still looking, just in case anyone was wondering.
Hate to bump, but I am still looking for these Pokemon.

Are these that hard to get?
I have a 6IV Modest Exploud with Scrappy, but it's perfect so I am not parting with it easily.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
i have an exploud as well... lol
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:13 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: i have an exploud as well... lol

Does it have the Scrappy ability?

If so, what are you looking for in regards to trades.
yes it does and what would you offer?
(Jan 18, 2015, 07:59 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: yes it does and what would you offer?

Well, I guess there really is no limit, I can my hands on pretty much anything...let me see what I have on hand...

I see you have a Squirtle Avy, interested in a shiny Squirtle?

Optional Offer: A Phantump. Careful Nature, Perfect IVs, 252 HP, 252 SPD, 6 ATK, Lvl 100. It's set to Smogon's Status Absorber moveset.
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:40 PM)ForsakenM~ Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 07:59 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: yes it does and what would you offer?

Well, I guess there really is no limit, I can my hands on pretty much anything...let me see what I have on hand...

Optional Offer: A  Phantump. Careful Nature, Perfect IVs, 252 HP, 252 SPD, 6 ATK, Lvl 100. It's set to Smogon's Status Absorber moveset.

i have a level 19 japense taillow with scappy. intresed
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:30 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:40 PM)ForsakenM~ Wrote:

Optional Offer: A  Phantump. Careful Nature, Perfect IVs, 252 HP, 252 SPD, 6 ATK, Lvl 100. It's set to Smogon's Status Absorber moveset.

i have a level 19 japense taillow with scappy. intresed

Yes, do you want any of the above, or something else.