Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for a HA Tyrantrum or tyrunt
so... title says it all, id prefer the tyrunt but if i find the big guy ill breed it out into the pre-form.

id be willing to trade out some of my Mudkip batch i just made (they have mirror coat and counter)(perfect IV's in hp/def/spdef)
i also have some Contray Snivys, Extreeme speed marvle scale dratinis, Protean froakies.

if someone did hte breeding work for me i also have a shiny gabite with Perfect ATK/SPD iv, a shiny beldum, or a celebi. (i wanted both to be Jolly)

also wanted an HA talonflame but one step at a time.
Hey! I have a spare HA Adamant Flethcling if you'd like! 
And while I was at it, I also bred an HA Jolly Smeargle for you!
They are both female so it would make it easier for you to breed Smile
I am interested in your Dratini and Celebi. If possible, do you by any chance have a female HA Dratini with Extreme Speed?
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:33 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: Hey! I have a spare HA Adamant Flethcling if you'd like! 
And while I was at it, I also bred an HA Jolly Smeargle for you!
They are both female so it would make it easier for you to breed Smile
I am interested in your Dratini and Celebi. If possible, do you by any chance have a female HA Dratini with Extreme Speed?

i can drop a celebi for such conviniant work... and the dratini is breedable so i can do that too no problem. 
and as for gender, i tested it once and its traits pass onto the next generation, so if you need a female you can ditto it. ill hatch some eggs after work though(eta 6 hrs) too see if i can save you some time, i dont not have a 6iv ditto though so ill be using my ATK/SPD/SPDEF one unless you prefer i use my HP/DEF/SPDEF one.
@Neverasplanned Oh no no it's alright haha I know I could pass down the HA as a male, I just thought it'd be convenient to have it as a female.
So yeah just the current Dratini you have will be fine! No need to breed anything for me, since you are offering a Celebi too  :D
I've added your FC, just tell me when you can go online, I'm available anytime!
(Aug 22, 2016, 05:29 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: @Neverasplanned Oh no no it's alright haha I know I could pass down the HA as a male, I just thought it'd be convenient to have it as a female.
So yeah just the current Dratini you have will be fine! No need to breed anything for me, since you are offering a Celebi too  :D
I've added your FC, just tell me when you can go online, I'm available anytime!

ill be avalible around 11:30 am pst
@Neverasplanned Sounds good!
@Neverasplanned What's with the error going on? Is it your internet?
@Neverasplanned Well anyway, thanks a bunch! You actually hatched a female Dratini for me! Smile