Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for any Non-alolan Pokemon
Hi everyone,
Where I live, on Monday, there will be 10 school days until summer vacation. To celebrate this, I have decided that I would hold a breedject giveaway of non-alolan Pokemon for the 7th gen for every day left (after every school day, I will have one giveaway). The giveaways will be open for 48 hours, and there will be about 3 Pokemon per giveaway. I have a few non-alolan Pokemon that would work well for this. However, I need a few more to last me through this giveaway. If you have any Non-alolan Pokemon in your 7th gen games, whether they be breedjects or otherwise, please let me know. I will gladly trade other breedjects for them. Preferably, I would want decent Pokemon (not Zigzagoons), but anything will be accepted.
Thanks,
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 12, 2017, 09:11 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hi everyone,
Where I live, on Monday, there will be 10 school days until summer vacation. To celebrate this, I have decided that I would hold a breedject giveaway of non-alolan Pokemon for the 7th gen for every day left (after every school day, I will have one giveaway). The giveaways will be open for 48 hours, and there will be about 3 Pokemon per giveaway. I have a few non-alolan Pokemon that would work well for this. However, I need a few more to last me through this giveaway. If you have any Non-alolan Pokemon in your 7th gen games, whether they be breedjects or otherwise, please let me know. I will gladly trade other breedjects for them. Preferably, I would want decent Pokemon (not Zigzagoons), but anything will be accepted.
Thanks,
-RetroTyphlosion

@RetroTyphlosion  What do you mean by non-alolan pokemons ? Like Kanto Vulpix or Normal typed rattata ?
If it's what you meant i've kanto vulpix DBHA,
Otherwise I've alot of other non 7 gen pokemons Smile
(May 12, 2017, 10:39 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote:
Thanks,
-RetroTyphlosion

@RetroTyphlosion  What do you mean by non-alolan pokemons ? Like Kanto Vulpix or Normal typed rattata ?
Otherwise I've alot of other non 7 gen pokemons 
@Tomlepanda Honestly, I'd accept either Kanto forms or Pokemon that don't appear in the Alola dex. Anyways, what Pokemon do you have? I'll take 'm!

(May 13, 2017, 06:31 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
Thanks,
-RetroTyphlosion

@Tomlepanda Honestly, I'd accept either Kanto forms or Pokemon that don't appear in the Alola dex. Anyways, what Pokemon do you have? I'll take 'm!

@RetroTyphlosion May I show u my pokemons during a link trade ? That would be easier I think... Then you will tell me the ones you want :-)
(May 13, 2017, 06:45 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote:
(May 13, 2017, 06:31 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
Thanks,
-RetroTyphlosion

@RetroTyphlosion May I show u my pokemons during a link trade ? That would be easier I think... Then you will tell me the ones you want :-)
@Tomlepanda Sure! That sounds good to me! I'm in Festival Plaza right now, and since you're online, want to just do it now? We could also do that battle we've been talking about!

@RetroTyphlosion Yea cool ! I'm online atm
(May 13, 2017, 07:00 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Yea cool ! I'm online atm

@Tomlepanda Great! Head into the FP and we'll trade!

@RetroTyphlosion btw i added ur fc , idk if u did
(May 13, 2017, 07:02 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion btw i added ur fc , idk if u did

Okay, gonna add yours!

@RetroTyphlosion Should i make a list ?