Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for female Weavile with Pickpocket
Looking to trade for a female Weavile with the hidden Pickpocket ability. I just need it for breeding so it doesn't need to be anything special. Let me know if you can help me out, thanks much!

IGN: Nick
FC: 5284-1571-6783
(Dec 16, 2014, 01:49 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i can breed you one ill just take a couple minutes to get one Smile

That would be awesome, do you want anything in return?
woops i dont have any with pickpocket but i have a dark safari with them in there let me go catch one, sry for the wait
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Oh ok, Thank you so much!!! Smile
(Dec 16, 2014, 02:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: woops i dont have any with pickpocket but i have a dark safari with them in there let me go catch one, sry for the wait

Any luck getting one?
(Dec 16, 2014, 03:40 PM)Four Down Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 02:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: woops i dont have any with pickpocket but i have a dark safari with them in there let me go catch one, sry for the wait

Any luck getting one?

No, I need the person to come online to unlock the last pokemon and be able to get hidden abilites, if I do ever get it I'll PM you if not I'm sry Sad
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Dec 16, 2014, 04:23 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 03:40 PM)Four Down Wrote:

Any luck getting one?

No, I need the person to come online to unlock the last pokemon and be able to get hidden abilites, if I do ever get it I'll PM you if not I'm sry Sad

Okay, thanks