Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for fire
Hey fam! I'm trying to put together a battle team consisting, my favorite, fire type Pokemon. For every version that came out I have only used fire type Pokemon and will continue doing till no more Pokemon games come out!! Anyways I need help sadly. I have reshiram, nintails aka LadyofLight, Delphox, and ho-oh that made cut
with great results. Ho-oh replaced my precious Charizard holding mega y, and heat rotom not a reliable wall. So with this said, I'm looking for a specific torkoal with drought and emboar with reckless. If anyone who might think they can assist me please let me know! Thank you for reading!
(Sep 22, 2017, 06:20 AM)Keeghan Wrote: Hey fam! I'm trying to put together a battle team consisting, my favorite, fire type Pokemon. For every version that came out I have only used fire type Pokemon and will continue doing till no more Pokemon games come out!! Anyways I need help sadly. I have reshiram, nintails aka LadyofLight, Delphox, and ho-oh that made cut
with great results. Ho-oh replaced my precious Charizard holding mega y, and heat rotom not a reliable wall. So with this said, I'm looking for a specific torkoal with drought and emboar with reckless. If anyone who might think they can assist me please let me know! Thank you for reading!

go to this site pokenursery.com they giveway competitive pokes there through dewpider on gts all you need is to enter your friend code and search for the pokes you want on the gts list at the left of the website
(Sep 22, 2017, 06:27 AM)XxArcequazaxX Wrote:
(Sep 22, 2017, 06:20 AM)Keeghan Wrote: Hey fam! I'm trying to put together a battle team consisting, my favorite, fire type Pokemon. For every version that came out I have only used fire type Pokemon and will continue doing till no more Pokemon games come out!! Anyways I need help sadly. I have reshiram, nintails aka LadyofLight, Delphox, and ho-oh that made cut

go to this site pokenursery.com they giveway competitive pokes there through dewpider on gts all you need is to enter your friend code and search for the pokes you want on the gts list at the left of the website
Ok let me give this a shot thanks!!