Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for help completing pokedex
Legendaries I need darkrai mew mewtwo celebi zapdos articuno moltres jirachi manaphy shaymin arceus genesect meloetta xerneas yveltal zygrade diancie

Is anyone willing to trade me for one of these. Legendary for legendary. I'm trying to complete me Pokedex.
You dont need event legendaries. You just need the pokes that can be caught or transfered through Pokebank I believe.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I think he's trying to get every single Pokemon Dex.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 07:19 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: You dont need event legendaries. You just need the pokes that can be caught or transfered through Pokebank I believe.

Correct. I'm just trying to complete Pokedex.
I can get you some of those if you don't mind the fact that they were hacked in through the old pokecheck website.
I have every pokemon on that list except for Zapdos and moltres but I'm at work now so I wouldn't be able to help for about 8 hours or so.  If you still need help then I'll be more then happy to help. The only thing is I need all of the pokemon back because they would be my only copy of them for my personal living pokedex
I can give you arceus if you have any extra legends from 2nd gen and up im doing the same thing as you
(Feb 24, 2015, 09:33 AM)Dr.Who Wrote: I can give you arceus if you have any extra legends from 2nd gen and up im doing the same thing as you

Yes I have extras
(Feb 24, 2015, 08:25 AM)Vexian Wrote: I have every pokemon on that list except for Zapdos and moltres but I'm at work now so I wouldn't be able to help for about 8 hours or so.  If you still need help then I'll be more then happy to help. The only thing is I need all of the pokemon back because they would be my only copy of them for my personal living pokedex

Thanks, but it's okay. I'm working on my living dex as well.