Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for non American 4 iv ditto
US 4 IV ditto to trade for a non American one with 4 IV's
Can anyone help me out and trade me a 4iv non American ditto for a 4iv American one? I'm trying to do some shiny breeding with no luck and all the dittos I have gotten off of GTS end up having no good IV's. Anything much appreciated, I also have some rowlet and popplio rejects
(Jan 12, 2017, 08:47 AM)thenerdyminded Wrote: US 4 IV ditto to trade for a non American one with 4 IV's
Can anyone help me out and trade me a 4iv non American ditto for a 4iv American one? I'm trying to do some shiny breeding with no luck and all the dittos I have gotten off of GTS end up having no good IV's. Anything much appreciated, I also have some rowlet and popplio rejects

I have 2 English dittos with 4v
(Jan 12, 2017, 11:13 AM)Vaz Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2017, 08:47 AM)thenerdyminded Wrote: US 4 IV ditto to trade for a non American one with 4 IV's

I have 2 English dittos with 4v

What is your IGN and friend code mine is on my profile