Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for shiny goomy
Preferably Impish or bold nature but i won't mind if it isn't.

Shinies willing to trade for shiny goomy:
-Shiny Ninetails
-Shiny Flareon
-Shiny Grumpig
-Shiny Munna
-Shiny Gourgeist
-Shiny Dusclops
-Shiny Ditto
-Shiny Farfetch'd
-Shiny Herdier
I got one. It's free tho cause it has the wrong nature and bad IV's so it's been a box filler.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:05 PM)Shachi Wrote: I got one. It's free tho cause it has the wrong nature and bad IV's so it's been a box filler.

Omg thank you that would be amazing, i feel sorta bad if you're going to just trade me and not get something good in return.
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:19 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:05 PM)Shachi Wrote: I got one. It's free tho cause it has the wrong nature and bad IV's so it's been a box filler.

Omg thank you that would be amazing, i feel sorta bad if you're going to just trade me and not get something good in return.

Just give me a pokemon with a funny name that will make me laugh and we can call it even.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:24 PM)Shachi Wrote:

Just give me a pokemon with a funny name that will make me laugh and we can call it even.

Haha sounds like a plan
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:30 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote:

Haha sounds like a plan

Trade me when you're ready.

(Oct 7, 2015, 06:30 PM)Shachi Wrote:

Haha sounds like a plan

i can trade now if you'd like
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:43 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:19 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote: Omg thank you that would be amazing, i feel sorta bad if you're going to just trade me and not get something good in return.

Haha sounds like a plan

Do it.

(Oct 7, 2015, 06:45 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 05:24 PM)Shachi Wrote: Just give me a pokemon with a funny name that will make me laugh and we can call it even.

Haha sounds like a plan

Do it.

screaming internally thank you so much!!
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:50 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:45 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:30 PM)ShinyBrookelle Wrote: Haha sounds like a plan

Do it.

screaming internally thank you so much!!

No problem, hope you have fun with that thing. BTW it has perfect IV's the only thing wrong is the nature