Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for some Pokemon for a friend
Hey all, i'm trying to help my friend.  Specifically I am looking for Diancie w/ it's megastone, and Hoopa.  

I have a ton of extra legendaries I can trade, about a dozen shinies, and a few extra Mew's from the Gamestop event this month.  I'd be willing to breed something for you too if it's not too elaborate.  I'll be off work and home looking for some trades in about an hour.  Thanks for looking and if you have any questions about what I can offer feel free to ask

Thanks!
I don't think it will let me trade but I have a diancie with its megastone I could offer
(Feb 8, 2016, 02:58 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: I don't think it will let me trade but I have a diancie with its megastone I could offer

I'm willing to try when I get home.  Is there something that is barring it from being traded?
(Feb 8, 2016, 03:05 PM)Tharsin Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 02:58 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: I don't think it will let me trade but I have a diancie with its megastone I could offer

I'm willing to try when I get home.  Is there something that is barring it from being traded?

Yeah. It was an event diancie. It just wont let me trade it
(Feb 8, 2016, 03:06 PM)PatTheBat Wrote:

Do you use PSS or GTS?  I've never had a problem trading event pokemon on the PSS
(Feb 8, 2016, 03:09 PM)Tharsin Wrote:

Do you use PSS or GTS?  I've never had a problem trading event pokemon on the PSS

Maybe it will work. Would you like to trade?
interception!!!
Tharsin when you get Diancie you can go to any pokecenter with it on your team and an event will happen and you will get the megastone if you didnt know that already
(Feb 8, 2016, 03:10 PM)PatTheBat Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 03:09 PM)Tharsin Wrote:

Maybe it will work. Would you like to trade?

Yes, i will message you when i get home in about a 1/2 hour.
@PatTheBat I am home now if you are free to trade. Is there anything you are looking for?
Is Politoed with Drizzle an option? If you'd want I can trade you the diancie in advance