Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for some pokés
@DrFruitfly I got Espeon, Croagunk and Toxicroak done. did you want me to hatch the others or did anyone else get those for you?
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:37 PM)Aelixia Wrote: @DrFruitfly I got Espeon, Croagunk and Toxicroak done. did you want me to hatch the others or did anyone else get those for you?
Nobody has been online so if you could hatch them that would be awesome! (did manage to get a krabby and a kingler already)
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:11 PM)DrFruitfly Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:37 PM)Aelixia Wrote: @DrFruitfly I got Espeon, Croagunk and Toxicroak done. did you want me to hatch the others or did anyone else get those for you?
Nobody has been online so if you could hatch them that would be awesome! (did manage to get a krabby and a kingler already)
Okay, I'm hatching the eggs now, and then I'll level up a slowpoke; the one I was gonna trade is named very stupidly so I'm gonna get you another one
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:36 PM)Aelixia Wrote:
Okay, I'm hatching the eggs now, and then I'll level up a slowpoke; the one I was gonna trade is named very stupidly so I'm gonna get you another one
Okay just tell me when you are ready Smile
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:44 PM)DrFruitfly Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:36 PM)Aelixia Wrote:
Okay just tell me when you are ready Smile
Okay, I'm ready. Espeon has it's hidden ability as well. hope you don't mind.  I also had the biggest brain fart ever. slowking comes from slowpoke XD ah geez.