Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for starters!
Hello everyone,

I just registered as a new member on Pokemon forever and I would like to ask anyone for help to get the following Pokemon starters: piplup, chikorita, turtwig, and oshawott. I dont mind what level or gender just want to collect the rest of the starters I don't have. If you have a request to trade a specific Pokemon I can check to see if have it or will attempt to get it for you. Thanks for checking out my very first post! Smile FC 2535-3828-6319
(Jan 14, 2016, 09:36 PM)Yusei303 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I just registered as a new member on Pokemon forever and I would like to ask anyone for help to get the following Pokemon starters: piplup, chikorita, turtwig, and oshawott. I dont mind what level or gender just want to collect the rest of the starters I don't have. If you have a request to trade a specific Pokemon I can check to see if have it or will attempt to get it for you. Thanks for checking out my very first post! Smile FC 2535-3828-6319

I can trade you an Oshawott! Smile
I have all of those starters. What can you offer for them?
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Jan 15, 2016, 10:48 AM)Moodsart Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2016, 09:36 PM)Yusei303 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I can trade you an Oshawott! Smile

Cool! Smile I'll add your FC and request a trade with you in the evening around 6:30-7:00 PM MST is that koo? Thank you!
(Jan 15, 2016, 01:24 PM)AurisxD Wrote: I have all of those starters. What can you offer for them?

are you looking for any specific pokemon in particular to trade for?
(Jan 15, 2016, 01:51 PM)Yusei303 Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2016, 01:24 PM)AurisxD Wrote: I have all of those starters. What can you offer for them?

I'm currently on the hunt for Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Boldore, Trapinch, Shinx, Starly, Meowth, Glameow, Kabuto.

Arthur C. Clarke

(Jan 15, 2016, 02:05 PM)AurisxD Wrote:

I'm currently on the hunt for Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Boldore, Trapinch, Shinx, Starly, Meowth, Glameow, Kabuto.

I have a shinx/trapinch/kabuto/graveler w/ pokerus/starly

can you trade around 6:30-7:00 pm mst?
(Jan 15, 2016, 03:41 PM)Yusei303 Wrote:

I'll take the shinx, kabuto and graveler. The times is way too late for me. I can trade today from 5 to 11 pm gmt+2.

Arthur C. Clarke

I could breed for all of those and give the eggs. I want a Vivillion sun pattern for oshawott and other vivillion patterns for the rest.
(Jan 16, 2016, 02:14 AM)AurisxD Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2016, 03:41 PM)Yusei303 Wrote:

I'll take the shinx, kabuto and graveler. The times is way too late for me. I can trade today from 5 to 11 pm gmt+2.

Okay sounds good