Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking to complete the hoenn pokedex
I would like to complete the hoenn pokedex so if someone would like to do some trades I will be happy.
the reason I want to complete it is so I can get the shiny charm for alpha sapphire because I want to start shiny hunting.

if anyone wants to trade a graveler to me I would be very pleased and I would trade it back its just so I can register golem in the pokedex as caught! Thanks.
(Apr 21, 2017, 05:57 AM)Legit x Gamiing Wrote: I would like to complete the hoenn pokedex so if someone would like to do some trades I will be happy.
the reason I want to complete it is so I can get the shiny charm for alpha sapphire because I want to start shiny hunting.

if anyone wants to trade a graveler to me I would be very pleased and I would trade it back its just so I can register golem in the pokedex as caught! Thanks.

I can trade a graveler to you and you can keep it Smile
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:26 AM)Shokxviperzz Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017, 05:57 AM)Legit x Gamiing Wrote: I would like to complete the hoenn pokedex so if someone would like to do some trades I will be happy.

Thanks! When shall we trade?
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:35 AM)Legit x Gamiing Wrote:

As soon as you are ready
Whats your FC
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:42 AM)Shokxviperzz Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:35 AM)Legit x Gamiing Wrote:

As soon as you are ready
Whats your FC

3196-7532-7408 Is my friend code
I have added you have you added me my FC: 2423-3573-6857
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:48 AM)Shokxviperzz Wrote: I have added you have you added me my FC: 2423-3573-6857

I have added you
i am ready to trade
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:52 AM)Shokxviperzz Wrote: i am ready to trade

I have never done this so could you start the trade?
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:52 AM)Legit x Gamiing Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:52 AM)Shokxviperzz Wrote: i am ready to trade

I have never done this so could you start the trade?

Are you online?????