Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lets be friends
I would love for anybody to be my friend so if you want to leave a post and if you are interested in shiny hunting with me tell me that also :D :D :D
(Dec 6, 2015, 05:07 PM)HotDogInvasion5 Wrote: I would love for anybody to be my friend so if you want to leave a post and if you are interested in shiny hunting with me tell me that also  :D  :D  :D

I'd love to be your friend. Add my FC and I'll do the same. Let's be friends and help each other with some ideas for shiny hunting, I haven't had much luck there, only 32 in a chain Sad.

See you!
Ok ill friend u right away :D :D :D
I registered u so im just waiting for u to put in my fc :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ill add you both in a little bit, i need all the safaris i can get

any tips on shiny hunting?

i havent had luck with pokeradar, no luck with chain fishing either

basically my whole poke carrer has been horible luck with shinies, ive been playing for 20 years almost and never found a legit shiny XDDDD

on that note i was lookin into friend safaari, so i decided to try it
5 shinies in 3 days, amazing XD

so my only advice is friend safari, although there more like trophie shinies due to low ivs, friend safari is always 2 perfect ivs but thats no the best

currently im workin on completin my dex so i can get the shiny charm and start medusa method to get perfect shinies

so far ive hatched 600+ eggs w/o the shiny charm and no luck

chyeas mate
(Dec 6, 2015, 06:09 PM)Saiaku Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 05:07 PM)HotDogInvasion5 Wrote: I would love for anybody to be my friend so if you want to leave a post and if you are interested in shiny hunting with me tell me that also  :D  :D  :D

I'd love to be your friend. Add my FC and I'll do the same. Let's be friends and help each other with some ideas for shiny hunting, I haven't had much luck there, only 32 in a chain Sad.

See you!

(Dec 6, 2015, 06:35 PM)bun Wrote: ill add you both in a little bit, i need all the safaris i can get

any tips on shiny hunting?

i havent had luck with pokeradar, no luck with chain fishing either

basically my whole poke carrer has been horible luck with shinies, ive been playing for 20 years almost and never found a legit shiny XDDDD

on that note i was lookin into friend safaari, so i decided to try it
5 shinies in 3 days, amazing XD

so  my only advice is friend safari, although there more like trophie shinies due to low ivs, friend safari is always 2 perfect ivs but thats no the best

currently im workin on completin my dex so i can get the shiny charm and start medusa method to get perfect shinies

so far ive hatched 600+ eggs w/o the shiny charm and no luck

chyeas mate

Well if the only thing you get lucky on is friend safari I am going to tell you that the shiny charm doesn't work in the friend safari.... Believe me I caught a shiny braxian in friend safari and it took 782 encounters to get it It took me 3 days. Anyway we can friend each other on the 3ds once I am back from school today. I hope u thought my tip was useful

From,
HotDogInvasion5