Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking to make friends ♥
Hey there! My name is Isaac, I'm seventeen, and I live in Colorado. I've been playing Pokemon since before I could read, with my introduction to the series being Pokemon Sapphire. Up until now, I've been incredibly casual with the series, not really caring about tier lists or stats. All of my favorite Pokemon are based off of sentiment and aesthetic, with Minun ranking number one in my heart. My current endeavor is completing the national dex, and then after that, shiny hunting and breeding Pokemon for battling. I would love to meet more friends to help me complete my national dex and talk to.

Outside of Pokemon, I take dance lessons, do winterguard, and study both French and Japanese.
It's very nice to meet you, Isaac! If you ever need anything, I'll do my best to help you out.  Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Hello there and welcome.. Id be glad to be friends
Welcome to the forums, Isaac! hopefully we can be friends on here, and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Hi its nice to meet you Isaac you can check out my proflile I have my friend code on my profile I have a givaway posted  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Hi Isaac nice to meet you :}

FC: 3368-5108-3039
my names legend im 15 i live and texas been playing pokemon every since the 5th gen im complteing my pokedex too
my code is 2337-3482-0698 Legend [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]
Hi Isaac Welcome to the forum (sorry if english is bronken)
Hi I'm also new to this website . I'm looking to make new friends and trading partners for Pokemon , I love the game. I was introduced to it back when Pokemon yellow came out. My favorite Pokemon of all time is totodile. If you would add my friend code or send me yours I would love to make new friends  :D.

FC :5172-4176-8255