Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Love it here!
so far I have had a great warm welcome to the community. I hope to make some lasting friendships
Me too!
I have been on here a couple of weeks now, & I am on almost everyday bc of how awesome everyone is!!

I have made so many awesome friends for in game, & the community seems very helpful and supportive of one another!!

It can be hard to find an online community as great as this one!!

Cool Pokemon Forever ppl rock! Cool
@pokePRiSMA Yeah I come on everyday too for the same reason :]

@reldnahcridley and others feel free to add me and I'll add back :]
it's 2022 and we livin
(Feb 21, 2016, 01:29 PM)Red Lake Wrote: @pokePRiSMA Yeah I come on everyday too for the same reason :]

@reldnahcridley and others feel free to add me and I'll add back :]

I added you
(Feb 21, 2016, 01:20 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: It can be hard to find an online community as great as this one!!

[Image: cool.gif] Pokemon Forever ppl rock! [Image: cool.gif]
AGGRED!
Me it's almost as if I'm invicible, no one ever replys to my posts
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:11 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: Me it's almost as if I'm invicible, no one ever replys to my posts

@BurgsDistrict I'm sorry to hear that Sad -- I have had some individuals not reply too, but we may never know the reasons why (i.e. some ppl never check back after they have posted, etc.)

In the meantime, if you send me your friend code I would love to add you!! -- or if you need anything else for that matter (trading, questions, etc.)

Keep trying, don't give up bc for every 1 person that has not responded to me I have had 3 who have eventually
(Feb 21, 2016, 05:16 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:11 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: Me it's almost as if I'm invicible, no one ever replys to my posts

@BurgsDistrict I'm sorry to hear that Sad -- I have had some individuals not reply too, but we may never know the reasons why (i.e. some ppl never check back after they have posted, etc.)

In the meantime, if you send me your friend code I would love to add you!! -- or if you need anything else for that matter (trading, questions, etc.)

Keep trying, don't give up bc for every 1 person that has not responded to me I have had 3 who have eventually

Your amazing
My friend code is 3368-4753-1066
Enjoy ! :P