Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MOVIES] Big Hero 6! (Thread contains spoilers)
Exclamation 
WARNING: If you have not seen the movie I suggest you leave. There WILL be spoilers if you haven't seen it

Big Hero 6 was one of the best movies I've EVER seen! Everything was done perfectly. Baymax is such a loveable character! My favorite part was definitely at the end where Hiro found Baymax's programming chip so he could come back to life. The part where Tadashi died in the fire was so sad Sad but overall I really liked the movie. What was your favorite part?
i couldn't read what you wrote because i didn't want it to be spoiled, but i'm hyped for this movie!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 11, 2014, 10:21 PM)Justin Wrote: i couldn't read what you wrote because i didn't want it to be spoiled, but i'm hyped for this movie!

Yea I tried to find something where it blocks the spoilers for people that haven't seen it but I wasn't sure
This was a really cute and funny little movie Smile the only bit i didnt really like is the team of college kids' character designs were a liiittle too similar to the show 6teen and the nerds becoming super heroes trope is a little outplayed :P but otherwise i really enjoyed each character's personality anyway, especially baymax! and tbh it was reaaally cool that it showed that japan and california merges as one place at some point, which is really interesting. OVERALL this movie is pretty damn cute for both kids and older kids! Go watch it.
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:49 PM)Meganchu Wrote: This was a really cute and funny little movie Smile the only bit i didnt really like is the team of college kids' character designs were a liiittle too similar to the show 6teen and the nerds becoming super heroes trope is a little outplayed :P but otherwise i really enjoyed each character's personality anyway, especially baymax! and tbh it was reaaally cool that it showed  that japan and california merges as one place at some point, which is really interesting. OVERALL this movie is pretty damn cute for both kids and older kids! Go watch it.

Yea Baymax is such a loveable character. I loved it!