Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MOVIES] JFlynn's Upcoming Movie List November
Here's what I want to see. Anything you guys are looking forward to?

November 5
Interstellar (IMAX; wide: Nov. 7)

November 7
Big Hero 6 (3D/2D theaters)

November 14
Dumb and Dumber To 

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
The only two movies I'm interested in for the rest of the year are Mockingjay and The Interview
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
ah nice the interview. it looks pretty funny, although i'm super surprised about the premise. could you imagine another country making a comedy about assassinating Obama?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Wait what there's a comedy about assassinating Obama? I need to see this lol.

The only movie I know of I want to see this month is Mockingjay but I never see movie trailers so there's probably something else I'm missing.
(Nov 3, 2014, 06:38 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Wait what there's a comedy about assassinating Obama? I need to see this lol.

The only movie I know of I want to see this month is Mockingjay but I never see movie trailers so there's probably something else I'm missing.

No, it's about two journalists caught up in an assassination attempt on Kim Jong Un, not Obama (no tractors involved)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I remember Dumb and Dumber those movies are comedy gold! So hyped fr Dumb and Dumber To
That title name haha
(Nov 3, 2014, 07:09 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 06:38 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Wait what there's a comedy about assassinating Obama? I need to see this lol.

No, it's about two journalists caught up in an assassination attempt on Kim Jong Un, not Obama (no tractors involved)

Aww dang I was picturing some redneck guy planning to set the white house on fire because Obama took his guns and his pappy's tractor. Oh well, real move still sounds good lol.
I am so ready for Dumb and Dumber To haha. It is going to be Hilarious
I'd like to see Interstellar and Big Hero 6, maybe Mockingjay part 1.