Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Festivals
Music 
What Festivals have you peeps been to? also, tell me some funny/notsofunny Festivalexperiences you have suffered.

i've been at greenfield (switzerland), bärgfride (switzerland), Metaldays (Slovenia), Rock am Ring (Germany) and some small ones in the past.
I've been to quit a few music festivals. Some big, some small. Out by me, we have a few local fests that are getting pretty big. Long Island hardcore fest used to be a big one out here, but now it's mixtape fest. It's basically a collaboration of all kinds of indie, hardcore and pop punk bands for 3 days, and a bunch of vendors get together and what not... Typical fest. The best fest I went to was power of the riff (east) a few years ago. I went both days and got to see Sunn(((0... Omg, it was so loud, I literally felt my bones shake. As far as funny stories, I cant really remember... I remember I beat some dude in mario cart at bamboozle one year. that's about it.
At Metaldays there was this latenight stripshow and i went to see it (for schoolresearch kappa ) and the girl fell off the stage xD.
i also love it when the place is all muddy in front of the Bandstages, its just so relieving to dance in the mud, especially at local festivals where there arent as much visitors.