Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Guitar boy!
My friend found this gem, Amazing what you can do with abit of imagination and some free time

Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Damn that thing's cool. Guitars aren't easy to make, not to mention having a fully functional raspberry pi built in. Too bad the volume knob controls are the wrong way round (turning clockwise is supposed to increase the volume). But damn those guitar effects are cool for the game sound.
(Oct 13, 2015, 10:32 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Damn that thing's cool. Guitars aren't easy to make, not to mention having a fully functional raspberry pi built in. Too bad the volume knob controls are the wrong way round (turning clockwise is supposed to increase the volume). But damn those guitar effects are cool for the game sound.

Yeah you can't use any from of volume control (you use your pinkie on your picking hand to adjust the volume while playing, an old blues tecnique my father tought me)
I guess you can, but... it would confuse the hell out of me i the dials turned the wrong way.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 13, 2015, 10:59 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 10:32 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Damn that thing's cool. Guitars aren't easy to make, not to mention having a fully functional raspberry pi built in. Too bad the volume knob controls are the wrong way round (turning clockwise is supposed to increase the volume). But damn those guitar effects are cool for the game sound.

Yeah you can't use any from of volume control (you use your pinkie on your picking hand to adjust the volume while playing, an old blues tecnique my father tought me)
I guess you can, but... it would confuse the hell out of me i the dials turned the wrong way.

I'd just use an expression pedal tbh.
(Oct 13, 2015, 11:20 AM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 10:59 AM)Shachi Wrote:

I'd just use an expression pedal tbh.

I don't I prefer to use my own acctual skill on the guitar, like the old blues masters did. But then i'm guessin' i'm more of an old school player.