Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Musical Questionaire
Hi all of you terrible human beings.

To get to know a bit about some of the community members, I have a music related
questionaire. Here are the questions:
1) What is your favorite genre of music? Why?

2) Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s), and for how long have you played them?

3) Favorite Band or Musician?

4) What would be the best Pokémon - Themed Band name? (Ex: SymphOnix)
Shimono Hiro!

4 hrs since posted and no replies guess i'll go first then

Favorite Genre - i'm gonna have to say J-Rock because i just really love japanese culture and after learning japanese i was so stocked to be able to sing a song in complete japanese .

Play any instruments - i actually play bass and piano and iv'e been doing it for 6 yrs

Favorite Band - gonna have to be either Veltpunch or Jin

Themed Band Name - ChronoExploud
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
hey my favourite music genre is definetly metal ive got this passion from my dad and started listening to metal in kindergarden.

Sadfully i cant play a instrument:

my favourite band is by far heaven shall burn one of the best german metal core bands 

and finally my pokemon band name would be either Fake out boy or haryama and the choice band
1) I don't really have a favourite genre atm but I like listing to any sort of chilled out music.
2) I play percussion things Big Grin
3) Don't really have one but I've been listening to a lot of Thundercat lately
4) Carnifine Sounds.... I tried lol
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
1) i listen to everything (rap, rock, metal, classical, etc), but my favourite genre is probably bebop jazz, really like the sounds/instruments used. rap and rock are both close seconds.

2) i play guitar/piano and sing, used to play clarinet but its been a while since i've done that lol

3) the cannonball adderley quintet, kendrick lamar, thundercat, chance the rapper, chet baker, arctic monkeys and led zeppelin are some of my favourites at the moment, but there are a lot more i like and it depends on my mood too.

4) articuno monkeys exdee

(Jul 16, 2017, 08:57 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: 3) Don't really have one but I've been listening to a lot of Thundercat lately

@stephenWITNESS is truly a quality human being
(Jul 16, 2017, 10:00 PM)écarlate Wrote: 1) i listen to everything (rap, rock, metal, classical, etc), but my favourite genre is probably bebop jazz, really like the sounds/instruments used. rap and rock are both close seconds.

2) i play guitar/piano and sing, used to play clarinet but its been a while since i've done that lol

3) the cannonball adderley quintet, kendrick lamar, thundercat, chance the rapper, chet baker, arctic monkeys and led zeppelin are some of my favourites at the moment, but there are a lot more i like and it depends on my mood too.

4) articuno monkeys exdee

(Jul 16, 2017, 08:57 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: 3) Don't really have one but I've been listening to a lot of Thundercat lately

@stephenWITNESS is truly a quality human being
none of us are good human beings.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro stop being an edgy teenager
@"écarlate" anyone who appreciates Thundercat's bass skills is a quality person Sleepy
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Guess it's my turn to weigh in. I'm preparing for the onslaught now... Blush

1) What is your favorite genre of music? Why?

New Age. I'm just a serene kind of guy, and I like feeling relaxed 100% percent of the time. It also helps me focus. I know it's not masculine, but I don't care. You have to be a man to publically sing in Sanskrit!

2) Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s), and for how long have you played them?

Does the voice count? Because I've been singing in shows and musicals since grade school. If not, then no. Though I've always wanted to try playing the piano.

3) Favorite Band or Musician?

Probably Eithne Pádraigín Ní Bhraonáin, known internationally as Enya. Her voice is just so soothing. Have you heard her song, "So I Could Find My Way"? Two thumbs up.

4) What would be the best Pokémon - Themed Band name?

Munchy Munch and Munchy Bunch.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

4) What would be the best Pokémon - Themed Band name?

My Chemical Salamence.

I have redeemed myself...

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder