Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Magikarp troll
Guys I just thought of a troll for your friends! Get a Pokemon with Rain Dance holfing a Damp Rock, switch into a Magikarp with Swift Swim ability, flail and holding a focus sash. The opposing Pokemon should activate your focus sash, then use flail. Repeat trolololololololol happy trolling
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
How do I send my own massage?
(Mar 11, 2016, 07:32 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Guys I just thought of a troll for your friends! Get a Pokemon with Rain Dance holfing a Damp Rock, switch into a Magikarp with Swift Swim ability, flail and holding a focus sash. The opposing Pokemon should activate your focus sash, then use flail. Repeat trolololololololol happy trolling
it wont work if they switch to a ghost type though...
(Mar 11, 2016, 08:57 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2016, 07:32 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Guys I just thought of a troll for your friends! Get a Pokemon with Rain Dance holfing a Damp Rock, switch into a Magikarp with Swift Swim ability, flail and holding a focus sash. The opposing Pokemon should activate your focus sash, then use flail. Repeat trolololololololol happy trolling
it wont work if they switch to a ghost type though...
True... That's a flaw...
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?