Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Manaphy
I'm trying to finish my Dex, i actually have pokemon ranger but the manaphy was in my pearl and i stupid brother reseted it. Can someone please trade a manaphy with me
i got victini, shiny jirachi, darkrai
(Dec 14, 2014, 05:25 AM)PokeGod Wrote: I'm trying to finish my Dex, i actually have pokemon ranger but the manaphy was in my pearl and i stupid brother reseted it. Can someone please trade a manaphy with me

Are you still looking for Manaphy. I have one I could trade
(Dec 19, 2014, 03:08 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2014, 05:25 AM)PokeGod Wrote: I'm trying to finish my Dex, i actually have pokemon ranger but the manaphy was in my pearl and i stupid brother reseted it. Can someone please trade a manaphy with me

What do you want for it? I'm currently looking for one.
(Dec 19, 2014, 05:32 AM)SoulEx Wrote:

I can give you a manaphy Smile

do you have Aegislash with shadow sneak, Talonflame with quick guard or a modest Goodra/Noivern
Talonflame can't have quick guard.
(Dec 19, 2014, 05:32 AM)SoulEx Wrote:

I can use the Victini
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:05 AM)SoulEx Wrote: Talonflame can't have quick guard.

It can, it's an egg move (via breeding) and that's why Sejun Park's talonflame was so OP
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:16 AM)Mars Bars Wrote:

It can, it's an egg move (via breeding) and that's why Sejun Park's talonflame was so OP

Wouldn't take much to breed that actually. Tailows learn that at 25 so it would be fast to raise one then breed it with a competitive Talonflame.
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:28 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:

Wouldn't take much to breed that actually. Tailows learn that at 25 so it would be fast to raise one then breed it with a competitive Talonflame.

yeah but getting Perfect Iv, Perfect nature, Gale Wings Talonflame with Quick guard might take a while
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:37 AM)Mars Bars Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:28 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:

yeah but getting Perfect Iv, Perfect nature, Gale Wings Talonflame with Quick guard might take a while

Already have a perfect Talonflame with Adamant and 5IV minus SpA, and a fletching with all 6 perfect IVs, so not really too rough. I'll see what I can do. ANd my swellow is 26 so just needs 1 level to get it in that evolution