Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

March Madness 2015 group
With the absence of Bucsfan818 i have decided to take it upon myself to be in charge of fantasy stuff (such as fantasy football and march madness) Kappa I know a lot of you guys arent really into sports but for those who are I have made a community March Madness group for people to join. I'm not at all into Basketball but this is the only time of year I watch it. I also always love this because these kids from small schools can knock off big bad Duke or Louisville or maybe even Undefeated Kentucky!! Now you are only allowed to make 1 bracket so choose wisely.

The Group name is Jflynn community Madness for anyone who likes to join. Smile

(P.s. I leave all fantasy baseball in the hands of Mitchmaster24 because i think its dumb and he doesnt Kappa)
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Mar 13, 2015, 12:44 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: With the absence of Bucsfan818 i have decided to take it upon myself to be in charge of fantasy stuff (such as fantasy football and march madness) Kappa I know a lot of you guys arent really into sports but for those who are I have made a community March Madness group for people to join. I'm not at all into Basketball but this is the only time of year I watch it. I also always love this because these kids from small schools can knock off big bad Duke or Louisville or maybe even Undefeated Kentucky!! Now you are only allowed to make 1 bracket so choose wisely.

(P.s. I leave all fantasy baseball in the hands of Mitchmaster24 because i think its dumb and he doesnt Kappa)
fantasy baseball I'd an MLG sport ok? Kappa
I like football (U.S.A football not everyone elses Idea of football which is soccer) but I could do with baseball when football not on T.V and I'm so into making a bracket actually I would love to be in charge of fantasy football again U.S.A football not soccer
(Mar 13, 2015, 12:44 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: With the absence of Bucsfan818 i have decided to take it upon myself to be in charge of fantasy stuff (such as fantasy football and march madness) Kappa I know a lot of you guys arent really into sports but for those who are I have made a community March Madness group for people to join. I'm not at all into Basketball but this is the only time of year I watch it. I also always love this because these kids from small schools can knock off big bad Duke or Louisville or maybe even Undefeated Kentucky!! Now you are only allowed to make 1 bracket so choose wisely.

also is this on espn.com or what exactly is it on because I can make one on espn.com if you want me too
I have created a march maddess group on espn.com called fans of the jflynn if you want to use mine mudkip that be cool because I thought it would be cool to give them a back up series to rely on the password is jflynn by the way all lower case

Is this going to be on Yahoo, CBS Sports, ESPN, or somewhere else?

Also Reminder for everyone that Fantasy LCS is still a thing.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Mar 16, 2015, 07:33 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:

Is this going to be on Yahoo, CBS Sports, ESPN, or somewhere else?

Also Reminder for everyone that Fantasy LCS is still a thing.
It's on ESPN.com
I'll also take over the Fantasy Football league on Espn.com
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I'll play fantasy football
#TeamForum

i started a march madness bracket on espn mudkip because i couldn't find yours what is it section is it under anyway also if you want i could take charge of march madness to make it easier on you if you would like