Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Massive Pokemon Giveaway!
ABOUT:
Hey guys, I came across a guy on YouTube that's giving away Pokemon cards in all of his uploads. I thought I'd show it to you guys, he also says something about giving Pokemon games away in the future? I think we should support him for trying to reach out with these types of giveaways. I'll leave the video I saw down below, maybe one of us could win something since he really doesn't have that many subscribers. It seems he's from the forums too since his channel has a referral link to this site.

Update: He just stated that he'll be giving away Pokemon Yellow Version at the end of the Pokemon Adventure Red: Nuzlocke & Pokemon Gold Version at the beginning & end of the Pokemon Sacred Gold: Coinlocke!

Pokemon Adventure Red - Nuzlocke:

GIVEAWAY LIST:
I'll be leaving a list of what he's giving away below and if the Like goal has been reached or not so we know if we can still win something or not in those videos Red means goal has been reached Green means not reached:
  • Torterra & Torterra Lv.X - Episode #01 - 3 Likes (3/10)
  • Turtwig Chimchar & Piplup - Episode #02 - 2 Likes (2/10)
  • Regigigas & Regigigas Lv.X - Episode #03 - 3 Likes (3/10)
  • Goldeen Seeking Snorlax & Japanese Spearow - Episode #04 - 2 Likes (2/10)
  • Manaphy - Episode #05 - 4 Likes (4/10)
  • Magnimite Magnezone Spinarak Ariados - Episode #06 - 3 Likes (3/10)

Pokemon Sacred Gold - Coinlocke:

GIVEAWAY LIST:
I'll be leaving a list of what he's giving away below and if the Like goal has been reached or not so we know if we can still win something or not in those videos Red means goal has been reached Green means not reached:
- Updated Thread: New Pokemon games & more future giveaways revealed!