Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Masuda Method Question.
Hello. 

I have been shiny hunting for a while but this was my first time doing the Masuda Method. I am hunting for Porygon and managed to get a German Ditto. I am British. Will this then give me the increased chances or does it have to be US/JAP. I was wondering.  Huh

Thanks for any help!
Hey Smile As long as the other Pokemon is from a country that IS NOT your own, then it's fine. So if you're from Britian and have a German ditto, it should work fine Smile

Side note: I've been using a japanese ditto and a US drifloon for about a week, what feels like 1000 eggs later and no shiny... it's all luck 
Sad
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Awesome, thanks to both of you. I just wanted to check as I don't want to start hunting and then be told that I don't get the increased chances. Thanks again!

Side Note: Devilmoth, you will get that Shiny Driftloon. I know it. Good Luck though and thanks for the help!  Smile