Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mega banette
Hey guys was looking for clever double team ideas around mega banette. Normal battle spot double rules.

All suggestions welcome.
I love dedenne also so if you's could help work that bundle of cuteness into a team that would be awesome ?
Double Team move or Doubles format?
OU MASTER RACE
Doubles format
I got this weird *** one going that has Psychup Shadow Sneak Pain Split and Sucker Punch but it's incredibly gimmicky xP still haven't worked out the team 100% but it was the only way I could see taking advantage of his huge attack stat along with Prankster :\
Both Dedenne and MBanette are considered worse than Cradily in BSD. So...

Disable and Psych Up probably are the only reasons to use MBanette, but you should note that Disable is stopped by Protect and works well only vs Choice users and Psych Up gives your opponent a chance to easily kill you.
(Aug 11, 2017, 11:54 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: Both Dedenne and MBanette are considered worse than Cradily in BSD. So...

Disable and Psych Up probably are the only reasons to use MBanette, but you should note that Disable is stopped by Protect and works well only vs Choice users and Psych Up gives your opponent a chance to easily kill you.

But psych ups only useful if I start doing that whole chancey minimise calm mind thing or on the off chance the enemy team start spamming dragon dance or something which I see almost no one doing in low elo.

So far I'm using destiny bond with a slow banette which is working well for threatening and switching
Pair a Psych Up Banette with Cosmic Power Clefairy

Kappa
OU MASTER RACE