Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Meloetta
Hey I missed the Meloetta give aways so I was curious of anyone had any spares for trade please and thank you in advance
(Mar 2, 2017, 02:29 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: Hey I missed the Meloetta give aways so I was curious of anyone had any spares for trade please and thank you in advance

I can trade with you anytime today. I also have a victini, keldeo, and three darkrai that I want to get rid of that you can have. FC: 3969-6086-6401 IGN: Isaac. I only ask in return for a Kanto meowth or persian, if you have them, if not it's fine I'll still trade I just need your IGN.
Thanks you are a life saver and cool that you have Darkrai too I'm pretty sure I have a Kanto mewoth but I'll have to look and I can't Rade at anytime too I'll add you and my fc is : 0877-4612-9797
IGN is Darien
(Mar 2, 2017, 02:48 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: Thanks you are a life saver and cool that you have Darkrai too I'm pretty sure I have a Kanto mewoth but I'll have to look and I can't Rade at anytime too I'll add you and my fc is : 0877-4612-9797

I added you too. I'll be in festival plaza, just send a trade request when your ready.
Unfortunately I don't have a Kanto mewoth or persain sorry I thought I did
Awe alright I'm heading to the festival Plaza too
(Mar 2, 2017, 02:56 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have a Kanto mewoth or persain sorry I thought I did
That's fine I'll still trade all of them to you. :D
It'll take me a little while to get on festival plaza it's making me update
(Mar 2, 2017, 03:00 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: It'll take me a little while to get on festival plaza it's making me update

No problem. I'm trying to clear up some of my boxes. That's why I want to get rid of some of my extras.