Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Meloettas and diancies for trade
I'm looking for event pokemon! I have 4 diancie with diancites and 4 meloettas. Looking for shaymin, victini, manaphy, and arceus. Since I have so little it will be whoever is on at the time gets the pokemon! I just need friends to trade them with because since they are "special" you can't put them on the gts or wonder trade.

Friend code: 3196-4178-8159
Ign: Caitlyn

Like I said i am mainly looking for the ones I posted but if you have something else to offer you're welcome to throw it out there! Make sure to let me know if you want diancie or meloetta

update:
I now have gotten shaymin, manaphy, and arceus! So I just need victini and I am also now looking for genesect! Thank you to all who have helped me get these pokemon!! I have 2 more diancie and 3 meloettas still!!
well you can wonder trade any pokemon you just cant gts event pokemons
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
(Jan 25, 2015, 03:14 PM)Vitamins Wrote: well you can wonder trade any pokemon you just cant gts event pokemons

Oh my bad! Thank you. I looked it up and it said I couldn't do either lol.
Do you want a Shiny Groundon for Meloetta?
I'm interested in a diancie. I have a manaphy if you want to trade
FC: 0791-2421-6239
IGN: yatagarasu
(Jan 25, 2015, 03:30 PM)mog1998 Wrote: Do you want a Shiny Groundon for Meloetta?

I have groudon but if I have any left if/after I get the ones I asked for I will gladly giving you one!!!!
(Jan 25, 2015, 03:31 PM)Yatagarasu Wrote: I'm interested in a diancie. I have a manaphy if you want to trade
FC: 0791-2421-6239
IGN: yatagarasu

Adding you now!!
Thanks!!!!
(Jan 25, 2015, 03:38 PM)Yatagarasu Wrote: Thanks!!!!

You're very elcome, I hope you enjoy! Thank you!
i have arceus and a mew if you need one?