Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mew
Is anyone giving away any Mew codes? I'd greatly appreciate it. I need 4 for US region if possible due to me having X, Y, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. I had went in to GameStop about a week into the event due to me being out of town and they were all gone all throughout the state and never restocked.
I got a spare Mew from Wondertrade. Want that?
i do  Exclamation
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:49 AM)Alster13 Wrote: i do  Exclamation
Will you pm me codes? Smile thank you in advance! 

And also, the wonder trade one would work too.

I'll be home from work later tonight if that's okay.
(Mar 17, 2016, 12:22 PM)Valod27 Wrote:

They stopped giving mew cards away plus even if you get one im sure that they wont work because you were supposed ro use them before a certain date
(Mar 17, 2016, 12:32 PM)assclapninja Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2016, 12:22 PM)Valod27 Wrote:

They stopped giving mew cards away plus even if you get one im sure that they wont work because you were supposed ro use them before a certain date
The codes work until May from what I know, so as long as codes are available, it should work
Still in need of those Mews if anyone is willing to help :/ I would really appreciate it and if anyone needs any of the starter Pokemon, I'd be happy to get it for them. Although I'm not too familiar with the battle side of things, I love collecting Pokemon in all the games I have.
Add me as a friend. I'll get you one.
(Mar 18, 2016, 05:22 AM)Cheesy Demon Wrote: Add me as a friend. I'll get you one.
Added! Smile
I just bought my first 3DS last week and found out I missed out on the Mew event. Anyone still have any extras?