Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Minor Clarity Update
I've separated Announcements from the Site Help and Feedback threads to helpfully help reduce confusion some new members are having.

If you're having a problem with the site, want to ask questions about the site, or want to give any feedback to us about changes you'd like to see then please make a thread in the new section. You also can no longer make threads in the Announcements section unless you're a Trusted User. I've seen that some members like to make announcements for many people to see and didn't want to completely take ability that away. If you've been around the community long enough to be a Trusted User then we trust you to be responsible with the power.

There's also new icons next to the threads so you can more quickly see useful information about them such as if the thread is locked or if there's new posts.
[Image: 4kShNGm.png]

We're working on way more real changes (such as new features) in anticipation for the launch of Sun and Moon so you have even more reason to look forward to it!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
These peeps don't even know how BIG of a post this really is.

Soon fam ... soon.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:07 AM)Justin Wrote: These peeps don't even know how BIG of a post this really is.

Soon fam ... soon.

Yes, I do know how big it is. 7 sentences
O