Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate
Anyone play the wii u version of this game? I just got it today to prepare for MH4U and wouldn't mind playing online with people in the JFlynn community.
(Oct 16, 2014, 02:34 PM)shadbro Wrote: Anyone play the wii u version of this game? I just got it today to prepare for MH4U and wouldn't mind playing online with people in the JFlynn community.

Shadbro if we make a Monster Hunter area what sections should it have?

Trading? Looking for Party?

Like I don't know what things monster hunter players are looking for and I don't know what to title the sections.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Oct 25, 2014, 08:45 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2014, 02:34 PM)shadbro Wrote: Anyone play the wii u version of this game? I just got it today to prepare for MH4U and wouldn't mind playing online with people in the JFlynn community.

Shadbro if we make a Monster Hunter area what sections should it have?

Trading? Looking for Party?

Like I don't know what things monster hunter players are looking for and I don't know what to title the sections.

There should be 4 sections:
  • Looking for Group (Low Rank)
  • Looking for Group (High Rank)
  • Looking for Group (G Rank)
  • Looking for Group (DLC)
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
thanks @non. Thanks for nothing @shadbro Smile
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Oct 29, 2014, 06:22 PM)Justin Wrote: thanks @non. Thanks for nothing @shadbro Smile

Sorry, i barely know anything about how monster hunter works besides that you hunt monsters, i barely play it much :p
So stoked for a monster hunter section!
Always wanted to get into MH but never really have. My question here is , where did the demo go on the Eshop. I could of swore I downloaded a demo before... I went lookin for it today and found nothing...Am I crazy?
(Dec 14, 2014, 03:51 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Always wanted to get into MH but never really have. My question here is , where did the demo go on the Eshop. I could of swore I downloaded a demo before... I went lookin for it today and found nothing...Am I crazy?

The demo can be found on the Eshop after you select the full version. There should be a button on top of the bottom screen that says "Download Demo". It's a great game. I haven't played any others in the series but from my understanding Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a great way for newer players to get familiar with the concept and mechanics. If you get the demo and enjoy it, it may be wise to hold off on making the full purchase because the next installment to the series (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) will be coming out in the spring of 2015 and is exclusive to the 3ds with online compatibility. Which will help A LOT when tackling more difficult monsters but is completely playable solo once you master you own style and preferences. MH3U only has online capability for the Wii U version and multiplayer for the 3ds is limited to a local connection.
Yeah I ended up finding it...forgot they shifted the demos around.

After spending some actual time to learn how to play, I'm quite impressed with how fun this game can be. My only question now is wheather I should buy 3 Ult now or 4 Ult when it comes out...any recommendations?
If you're really into it and the demo isn't quite enough,I'd say get MH3U. There's still plenty of time to dig in and get the feel for everything the game has beyond what the demo offers before MH4U comes out. Which still doesn't have an exact release date. It is indeed a very fun game. Even when you get stuck in a grueling grind that makes you want to rage quit, once you get the parts you need it's one of the most satisfying experiences.