Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Most Interesting/Fun PKMN team you've used?
(Oct 16, 2015, 06:31 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:17 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Holy crap I'd quote you all but suddenly you all just started crawling out of the walls.

I love that Tactical Assault Raichu, and that Spinda Arcanine would probably make me DC.

Also Shachi, look up Pimpnite's "Bidoof Team" video. He has one bidoof with a really good move pool.

Raichu Plisken IS super fun and I'd recommend it. But CHALK messes his whole day up. And on the free battles he has issues with all the primal groudons out there....

free battles does not count :-P

i'm going to try raichu out just cause of your suggestion ;D
i've always liked him alot.
RAIRAI!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 16, 2015, 07:09 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 06:31 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:17 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Holy crap I'd quote you all but suddenly you all just started crawling out of the walls.

I love that Tactical Assault Raichu, and that Spinda Arcanine would probably make me DC.

Also Shachi, look up Pimpnite's "Bidoof Team" video. He has one bidoof with a really good move pool.

Raichu Plisken IS super fun and I'd recommend it. But CHALK messes his whole day up. And on the free battles he has issues with all the primal groudons out there....

free battles does not count :-P

i'm going to try raichu out just cause of your suggestion ;D
i've always liked him alot.
RAIRAI!

I know they don't count, but my overarcing point was that in either format of play he has some issues. In lower level play he owns face. The great thing about not running encore is that everyone thinks you are and never protects against nuzzle or knock off