Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Anniversary on PokemonForever!
Hey, everybody!

It has officially been a year since I joined this forum. I'm glad I ran across it, and the people here have become some of my best Pokemon colleagues. Its amazing what's happened over the past year, both in Pokemon and in real life. There's a few people I'd like to thank. I know this will sound super corny, but here goes...

@stephenWITNESS Best. Mod. Ever. Thank you for keeping the website alive in some of its hardest times, and for helping me out in various ways. 

@Kris Thank you for the friendliness and the input. You're one of the best people on here to talk to.

@Black Waterfall World's best battling partner. Its been fun to do things with you, and you've been very flexible with our different timezones. Thank you.

@Brockahly I know you've been inactive on the site, but I've got to thank you anyway. You helped me out in huge ways, and were so friendly to me when I first joined.

@Tenebris_Kane Not only one of the greatest breeders I've ever worked with, but one of the coolest people. Thank you.

@FireTaco Super friendly person, and always helping me out. Thank you.

@0kamii Save the best for last, I suppose. 
Wink When you helped me last year with VGC, you didn't really realize what you were doing. If it wasn't for your help, I wouldn't be playing VGC right now, and probably not even writing this thread. Not only that, your breeder's guild has been the best place for me on this site. Thank you.

Well, that sums it up. Thank you to everyone here, I appreciate everything you've done.

-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 

Thanks so much for the mention, Retro! You're a great guild mate and a fun battler. It's because of people like you that I keep doing what I do. Hope you stick around for a whole 'nother year!

Happy one-year anniversary!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Mar 17, 2018, 08:47 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Black Waterfall World's best battling partner. Its been fun to do things with you, and you've been very flexible with our different timezones. Thank you.

@RetroTyphlosion I am very happy to hear that, Retro!

Battling you is always a pleasure and I am sure that we will still have a lot of battles and fun stuff to do together!

Happy anniversary, man!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Shout out to you too ,Retro, for sticking around! Without regulars like you I wouldn't have had anything to mod haha. Congrats on the 1 year on the site and thanks for the kind words :D
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Slightly late to the party but being nice is not only a one way street, Friendship requires two to tango, and you my friend have been an amazing person, and I am glad to have met you   Smile

~FireTaco
Mawr