Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Return is Now
Hello PokéFans! I'm Ryan, but you can just call me tallshortie :D

I grew up with Pokémon during the PokéMania craze of the late 90s and early 2000s, but left the series behind after Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to pick up Yu-Gi-Oh, which I also fell out of shortly after it lost its popularity as well. I picked up Yu-Gi-Oh for a while nearly a decade after its initial release, and had a somewhat successful YouTube channel centered around it. However, now Yu-Gi-Oh has entered Generation 5 and the game has become way too fast for my personal tastes. I'm someone who likes to keep it nostalgic and use cards that I loved growing up, but sadly the game of Yu-Gi-Oh shows no mercy to players like me. You either convert to the newer cards or lose. I didn't want to convert, so I quit the game earlier this year.

Then, this fall, with nothing else interesting to watch on Netflix, I decided to watch the original Indigo League episodes they had on there. It successfully re-kindled my love for Pokémon and I went out and picked up Y Version for my 3DS, which I also had begun showing more interest in thanks to Smash. It wasn't long before I also acquired Alpha Sapphire, Black, Ruby and Soul Silver as well. I used to have my OWN copy of Ruby (well, not really my own...i found one on the ground once and I just kinda took it.) and a copy of Blue (which I forget where that one actually came from or how it got to be in my possession), but both of those got lost sadly.

Now, I'm mostly up to snuff with the new Pokémon, and even found some of my favorites from the newer generations. I'm not much into the competitive scene and couldn't really care less about stats, EVs and IVs, natures, etc. I am more fond of completing the Dex, collecting Pokémon that I think are cool, playing through the interesting campaigns (Black has been my favorite so far), and going on a grand adventure!

I joined Pokémon Forever at the discretion of one Justin Flynn on YouTube who said it would be a good place to come to find some trades...so that's what I'll primarily be using this forum for.

Glad to be here!
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Nice that you found your way back to this hype x)
If you have any questions whatsoever, then feel free to ask (:
I loved Black(Well, White for me) too, the second set of this series even a little bit more. My most favourite up to now is still Y; on which I am fanatically collecting all my beloved mons ♥
Yeah! After I beat the main game of Black I was like...I HAVE TO PLAY BLACK 2 NOW.

I've asked for Black 2 for Christmas along with Diamond, the only generation I have yet to play. I also plan to get Yellow Version when it drops on Virtual Console in February.
Welcome to the forum bruv hope you enjoy your stay
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon