Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Shiny Hunting Records! - Extras for Trade
(Sep 23, 2017, 04:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

If you're sure there's nothing you want, I'm online now. Or we can trade tomorrow if that works better? Either way, I'll be glad to take that Jolteon off your hands. Again, as long as that's alright with you.

- 0kamii

@0kamii 
gotta love the timing lol
okay i am getting on Moon
@Reis

I actually have a good breeject for you. It's a 6 IVs, Timid Misdreavus with the egg move Nasty Plot. Consider it a thank you for the Jolteon.  Smile

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Sep 23, 2017, 05:50 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

I actually have a good breeject for you. It's a 6 IVs, Timid Misdreavus with the egg move Nasty Plot. Consider it a thank you for the Jolteon.  :)

- 0kamii

:o wow mismagius is my fav, I will evolve this
gotta love how I was going to give it 10 hours ago HAH lol
@Reis

I honestly didn't know your favorite pokémon was Mismagius. I guess it all worked out then. Enjoy the breeject! Wink

- 0kamii

Quote:Does the Wingull have Hydration? If so, what exactly do you want? I'm open to just about anything with an 'x' next to it.

- 0kamii

@0kamii Yes, it does. Would you trade for one of your Meditites?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

Yes, I would. What time works best for you?

- 0kamii

@0kamii Seriously, though, you HAVE to tell us when you finish up with that book! I would be your first buyer Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@0kamii Sorry for not answering for so long Blush
When do you have time? I'm pretty much online anytime  Smile
I'm back again.
@Sharkfang2193

Glad you liked the saga, Sharkfang. If you want, I could probably make an extended version and post it to the fanart/music section. I love to write, and this was incredibly fun to share with you all.

@Mr. Ultracool

I'll be online later. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade. Sound fair?

- 0kamii

Sempai noticed my comment Big Grin. JK if you're not busy and have some free time on your hands i would love to read an extended version or any other saga u got.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.