Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

N00b
New to this site, I have a shiny Poliwhirl holding king's rock I am looking for someone that I can trade it to and will trade it right back Smile
Pokedex is at 594, only starter I am missing is oshawott. Missing mostly all the legendaries, any help would be awesome

Also I am interested in finding a few more shinies. I only have a few though! Thanks and looking forward to being part of the community!
I would be more than happy to help out with the evolution of your poliwhirl, I also have all legends in the game apart from Volcanion, so I don't mind helping out there too!
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 4, 2016, 04:46 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: I would be more than happy to help out with the evolution of your poliwhirl, I also have all legends in the game apart from Volcanion, so I don't mind helping out there too!
Added you, i guess I should have specified I am playing X right now. Is it worth getting saphire/ruby or should I just wait for Sun and Moon
(Apr 4, 2016, 05:03 PM)aphoenix12 Wrote:
(Apr 4, 2016, 04:46 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: I would be more than happy to help out with the evolution of your poliwhirl, I also have all legends in the game apart from Volcanion, so I don't mind helping out there too!
Added you, i guess I should have specified I am playing X right now. Is it worth getting saphire/ruby or should I just wait for Sun and Moon
Volcanion is not needed to finish the Pokedex, FYI. There are others, as well. The list of unneeded Pokemon as of X/Y and ORAS is:

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys (may be necessary in ORAS, but it shouldn't be in X/Y)
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

or, to put it quicker, all event Pokemon (again, besides Deoxys in ORAS, which used to be event exclusive but was part of the story in the remake). Whether ORAS is worth it at this point is basically up to you. If you don't have all the previous versions, it's almost a necessity to get all the legendaries, unless you plan on cheating. Hope this helped!
Welcome bro
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?