Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEED SOME HELP
hey there guys i was wondering what is your thought in building a litwick for doubles since usually me and my friend do multi battles i seen forums to run heat wave but mines doesn't have it. so i was wondering whats and alternative move besides heat wave! so please help me out
Heat wave is an egg move for litwick, you can get it by breeding with slugma or magcargo (im not sure Sad ). An alternative is either overheat or fire blast but you cant cover as much damage to both of the opponents pokes as heat wave does.
As for my thoughts:
Nature: Modest
Item: Leftovers or choice scarf
EV Spread: 4HP/252 SpAtk/252Speed
•Hex - will-o-wisp combo does a ton of damage
•Will-O-Wisp
•Energy ball/Shadow ball - for stab shadow ball, for coverage energy ball
Hope this helps Smile
Heat wave is one of its best moves It would be worth breeding to get it.
I used a Chandelure as a doubles Trick Room setter in X&Y for months. One of my favorites! If you want to use Trick Room, here are his stats:
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Infiltrator
Item: Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP/126 Def/252 Sp Atk/126 Sp Def

Moves:
Trick Room
Flamethrower - high power STAB, especially with his strong Sp Atk. Heat Wave would have been nice, but I took the higher power and accuracy over the spread and breeding time.
Shadow Ball - Good secondary STAB move
Protect

Basically I didn't worry about the defenses much since he carries the Focus Sash to increase my chances of setting up the Trick Room. Sand Storms or doubling up on him round 1 will almost always take him out before hand. But that's part of the Trick Room gamble. I definitely set it up the vast majority of the time. His speed is pretty lousy anyway, and maxing out his high special attack turned him into quiet a tough Trick Room setter and attacker.
hmm all ideas looks intresting i might breed for heat wave and do a trick room one too thanks guys