Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A New Trainer Has Entered The Arena!
Hey, guys and gals! Night here, just having fun with my team! I mostly do double battles, but I will battle in any format. I also accept trade requests; however, I mainly look for Pokedex completion (National, not just Alolan) and have several Pokemon I've been trying to get rid of.

If you're looking for non-Pokemon games, I play Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, ESO, Diablo 3, Minecraft, AC Unity, and more. Don't care about video games? No problem! I play D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Magic the Gathering, and various tabletop games!

Not a gamer? Alright, well I've watched Doctor Who, Harry Potter, LotR, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Disney (pre-& post-Marvel), My Little Pony, Poultergeist (the original), The Ring, Final Destination, and much more. Prefer the books? Heck yeah! Harry Potter, LotR, Percy Jackson, Inheritance Cycle, Wheel of Time, Dragonlance, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, and more!

I'd list the music artists I like, but that's longer than all these lists combined! However, to give you an idea, I'll put 10 of them on here: Weird Al, Bon Jovi, OneRepublic, Pentatonix, Home Free, Brad Paisley, Lindsey Stirling, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, and Caleb Hyles.

Alright, anything else? No? Great! I hope we can be great rivals and even greater friends!
What do you play eso on? Console or pc? And thoughts on the next Morrowind patch with all those class nerfs? @night blaze
Welcome!
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(May 9, 2017, 02:15 AM)Brockahly Wrote: What do you play eso on? Console or pc? And thoughts on the next Morrowind patch with all those class nerfs? @night blaze

Both, though I haven't played in a while. As for Morrowind, it might acually get me to play again. I've always been partial to druids in D&D, and the warden seems to be similar in nature.
(May 9, 2017, 09:03 AM)Night Blaze Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 02:15 AM)Brockahly Wrote: What do you play eso on? Console or pc? And thoughts on the next Morrowind patch with all those class nerfs? @night blaze

Both, though I haven't played in a while. As for Morrowind, it might acually get me to play again. I've always been partial to druids in D&D, and the warden seems to be similar in nature.

Ah okay, I play on PS4 NA, max CP with life 3 dps accs 1 healer and a tank. I read the patch notes and it put me off playing hey! Because all I was doing online was making money and grinding out gear sets, and with those massive changes I could very well spend my time grinding gear only to have to become obsolete with the next patch. I haven't cancelled my eso plus just yet but if I read bad reviews on Morrowind I'll can it and move on.
@Night Blaze , hi!! :D

I have retired from competitive to Battle Tree, so I cannot help you with Doubles. Sad

You can try asking around in the Discord Channel, most of them are better than me. Smile

I mainly distribute items such as Lucky Eggs, Evolutionary Stones so I cannot help you with Pokedex. Sad

Among the games you mentioned, I only played AC Unity, I am currently stuck at one of the Co-Ops. Sad

In terms of other entertainment, I watched Detective Conan and Gundam. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(May 15, 2017, 11:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Night Blaze , hi!! :D

I have retired from competitive to Battle Tree, so I cannot help you with Doubles. Sad

You can try asking around in the Discord Channel, most of them are better than me. Smile

I mainly distribute items such as Lucky Eggs, Evolutionary Stones so I cannot help you with Pokedex. Sad

Among the games you mentioned, I only played AC Unity, I am currently stuck at one of the Co-Ops. Sad

I appreciate the info about the Discord Channel. I'll have to check that out when I have time. Smile

I'm not familiar with Detective or Gundam, but I have watched Conan, although it's been a while.

As as far as AC Unity goes, all I really need to do are the co-op missions. I've dome all the story missions and the collectibles don't really interest me. Maybe we could arrange to play sometime?
(May 22, 2017, 07:58 PM)Night Blaze Wrote:
(May 15, 2017, 11:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Night Blaze , hi!! :D

I appreciate the info about the Discord Channel. I'll have to check that out when I have time. Smile

I'm not familiar with Detective or Gundam, but I have watched Conan, although it's been a while.

As as far as AC Unity goes, all I really need to do are the co-op missions. I've dome all the story missions and the collectibles don't really interest me. Maybe we could arrange to play sometime?

In terms of AC Unity, my game is on PS4 and has no Playstation Plus. Sad

My budget is really low because my brother is travelling overseas for a degree. Sad

I am stuck at the Co-Op missions where I had to collect flags in a short period of time. I gave up after 20+ attempts. Sad

I personally don't enjoy Unity as much as other AC games, because of the collectibles, way too many of them. Sad And the murder mystery very boring. Sad I personally enjoyed Revelations (I enjoy bombs) and Black Flag. III if I want to kill guards since the combat system is the most diverse. The others are boring. Syndicate has the same problem as Unity, too many collectibles. Sad
I guess that's a no, then. I also have it on the PS4, and I thought if we became friends, then the PS plus wouldn't matter. However, it sounds like you've lost interest in Unity. I agree that III has a much more diverse combat system, but my PC is terrible for gaming. I haven't played Revalations in a while, and I think I played Black Flag a little at my dad's a few years ago.

Perhaps we could still be PSN friends?
(May 23, 2017, 04:18 AM)Night Blaze Wrote: I guess that's a no, then. I also have it on the PS4, and I thought if we became friends, then the PS plus wouldn't matter. However, it sounds like you've lost interest in Unity. I agree that III has a much more diverse combat system, but my PC is terrible for gaming. I haven't played Revalations in a while, and I think I played Black Flag a little at my dad's a few years ago.

Perhaps we could still be PSN friends?

Unfortunately, I don't own the PS4. Sad

It's my brother's, so I don't think we can be PSN Friends. Sad