Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi
Hi, I'm new on the forum, I'm from Portugal and I play Pokémon since Red/Blue/Yellow and I'm a fan since there. Two of my most favourite Pokémon are Venusaur and Gengar. Smile  I know it's not a really good apresentarion and I'm sorry for that.  Undecided
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! What's your favourite part about the Pokemon games?
(Dec 8, 2016, 05:31 AM)niko1993 Wrote: Hi, I'm new on the forum, I'm from Portugal and I play Pokémon since Red/Blue/Yellow and I'm a fan since there. Two of my most favourite Pokémon are Venusaur and Gengar. Smile  I know it's not a really good apresentarion and I'm sorry for that.  Undecided

@niko1993 Welcome to the community! Are you Diego? :D
+ Reps
(Dec 8, 2016, 06:17 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome! Enjoy your stay! What's your favourite part about the Pokemon games?

My favourite part about the Pokémon games are battling the Gym Leaders. There's no Gym Leaders on Sun/Moon. But it was a good idea changing a little bit the games, I hade fun with the trials.  :P
(Dec 8, 2016, 06:18 AM)xhinnn Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 05:31 AM)niko1993 Wrote: Hi, I'm new on the forum, I'm from Portugal and I play Pokémon since Red/Blue/Yellow and I'm a fan since there. Two of my most favourite Pokémon are Venusaur and Gengar. Smile  I know it's not a really good apresentarion and I'm sorry for that.  Undecided

@niko1993 Welcome to the community! Are you Diego? :D

No, I'm not Diego.
Welcome to the forum! :D

(Dec 8, 2016, 09:28 AM)MrRhino Wrote: Welcome to the forum! :D

Thanks.  :D