Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] AYOOOO Everyone !!! Looking for an adaptability corphish:)
Question 
Hello ! Angel  I'm desesperate to find an adaptability corphish or crawdunt in sun and moon ! If you want something feel free to ask, i have some breedject to spare :
- speed boost torchic with baton pass
- Adamant totodile with dragon dance
- Chimchar with egg moves : fake out, thunder punch, heat wave
- Adamant marill with huge power; bellydrum, superpower...

And Many others ! Wink
Thank you Heart
@RadiaSwagg welcome to this great little place !! :D got corphish for ya, any ur breedjects in rareballs? kinda been collecting lately ~
(Mar 10, 2017, 04:44 PM)wartty Wrote: @RadiaSwagg welcome to this great little place !! :D got corphish for ya, any ur breedjects in rareballs? kinda been collecting lately ~
It's really cool here ! :D thank you so much ! :D Yeah i have some :
- wimpod
- Staryu
- Minior
- Oranguru...
All in Ultra ball ! Smile
@RadiaSwagg lol i was talking about the apricorn balls samson oak gives you, otherwise bottle caps are always accepted :p
(Mar 11, 2017, 08:41 AM)wartty Wrote: @RadiaSwagg lol i was talking about the apricorn balls samson oak gives you, otherwise bottle caps are always accepted :p

Oooh sorry lol didn't understand that ! :D  I have some too if you want :
- Ralts
- Chimchar
- magikarp
- swablu
- phanpy
All in different apricors balls Wink Tell me what you want and we'll exchange haha Angel
@RadiaSwagg which balls are the swablu and phanphy in?? Smile
(Mar 12, 2017, 09:05 AM)wartty Wrote: @RadiaSwagg which balls are the swablu and phanphy in?? Smile
Swablu is in a dream ball ans phanpy an heavy ball ! Which one do you want ?!  :D
phanpy would be awesome :D ill get corphish ready ~ when would you wanna trade?
(Mar 12, 2017, 03:47 PM)wartty Wrote: phanpy would be awesome :D ill get corphish ready ~ when would you wanna trade?
Sweeeet !!  :D Whenever you're ready, send me a message and i'll do my best to be ready haha Wink