Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello everyone
I just joined here to try and join the Breeder Alliance. I started breeding just over a year ago in X and Y and have activally been doing it ever since. I have a large amount of Pokemon I have caught in game for breeding. I used to use a 6 IV Ditto for breeding but have stopped doing so for awhile now. I would really like to share information about breeding in game to learn new tricks and teach others my own.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since RBY. I don't play VGC but like Smogon and BattleSpot Singles. I play a decent amount of Showdown! as well. I aslo play PSO on the Ephinea Server if anyone else here plays or is interested. I also play a lot of other 3DS and DS games if anyone is interested in that. I look forward to meeting new people to share my hobbies with.
For starters, welcome to the community @Kidakairis

Just wanted to know how you do your breeding and your tricks. I'm new into breeding so please help us out. But like you I played the game too since RBY.
+ Reps
(Dec 5, 2016, 04:30 PM)xhinnn Wrote: For starters, welcome to the community @Kidakairis

Just wanted to know how you do your breeding and your tricks. I'm new into breeding so please help us out. But like you I played the game too since RBY.

Hello @xhinnn what are you looking to do? Are you wondering how to breed without a 6 IV ditto or do you use one? You want to breed for a specific Hidden Power? If you have a 6 IV Ditto you won't have to worry so much about egg groups but if you want to breed without one I would reccomend starting by breeding 5 IV egg group males, if you want hidden powers it's best to catch ditto in XY and wait  for bank because Sun and Moon doesn't let you farm Ditto's as easily. or are you interested in Trick Room breeds?
Welcome Kidakairis!
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:25 AM)Vinnie Wrote: Welcome Kidakairis!

Thank you nice to meet you Smile
Welcome @Kidakairis!
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:50 AM)Elly Wrote: Welcome @Kidakairis!

Thank you @Elly glad to be here Smile.