Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Greetings/Looking for some help.
Hello you all can call me Mako, I'm somewhat of a "genwunner" although I've played numerous rom hacks over the past few years as well helping my daughter play through Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Y. Anyway a few months ago I decided to buy myself a copy of Pokemon Sun to play through as my first hardcopy Pokemon game since Gold & Silver.

I'm joining this community for a couple reason;

1. To complete my pokedex, I only need a few more pokemon at this stage all which require trade evolution (except Politoad which I can SoS for if I can find the time). So I need someone to help me with that.

2. To learn and get in on the competitive battling scene. I've been making do with a ragtag team of 3-5 IV poke's so far without a lot of success (no surprise). I just bred my first perfect IV poke' (Goodra) but its a bit of an arduous process so I hope to pick up some more good IV Breedjects to speed up the process and get a better variety of options to battle with and learn the finer points and tactics behind competitive battling.

I look forward to getting to know people around this community if you have any other questions about me or anything else feel free to ask.
I would recommend you to try using Pokemon Forever's Discord channel for trades. There is normally a hefty amount of people in there and some may be free to help you with the trading evolution. Some people, including myself, tend to offer our breedjects through discord when we are breeding, so you can catch up on some of 'em.
@Mako2226 , welcome to Pokemon Forever!!!! Smile

You have came to the right Pokemon community. One of the reasons why Pokemon Forever is great as compared to other Pokemon communities is that we have a lot of volunteers here willing to reach out to beginners. Smile

Regarding to Pokedex, we have a lot of volunteers here in the Trading forums. You can also seek out the Discord channel, at the bottom of bottom right corner of the page. Smile

Regarding the competitive battling, unfortunately, I have not battled competitively for years. Sad

However, if you need assistance in Battle Tree because you need BP for competitive battling items, feel free to approach me for guidance for Battle Tree as I have reached 50 in all categories. Smile

You can also participate in the Pokemon battling Tournaments that the moderators are hosting recently! Make sure to visit the Discord Channel for any updates. And you can also seek help in the Competitive Battling forums! Smile

Regarding breedjects, the Pokemon community has a giveaway forums where we distribute breedjects! You can also see me distributing breedjects regularly! Smile

I hoped you enjoy your stay in Pokemon Forever! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Thanks for the warm welcome sounds like a lot this forums activity takes place on discord. I've never used it but sounds like I should get on there if I want to get the most out of this community.