Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello
Hello. My name is DJ. I may be a new user but I'm an old school pokemon player. Been playing since the red and blue days. My favorite games ever have been GSC and HGSS. I spent many nights playing gold when I should of been sleeping for school the next day but I'd do the same thing over again in a heartbeat. This is my first time venturing onto a forum l. I've been in stuff like serebii and bulbapedia but never went to any forums until now. I'm not a competitive battler. I really enjoy collecting pokemon and my goal is to eventually have a level 100 of every single pokemon. The game I play most currently is alpha sapphire. I have sun, don't have ultra yet. But I prefer sapphire for now. About a month ago I found out about the shiny charm and I've been making it my mission to get it and I'm soooo close to obtaining it. I only have like 4 pokemon left to own at some point outside of a few of the mythicals that aren't required. I looked at the trading section of the forum and saw that there's tons of scammers out there and I didn't wanna seem like that I'm one of them.
@nonstopdiarrhea Welcome to the community, DJ!

Unfortunately I don't play Gen VI but there are plenty of users that do. Please feel free to start a trading thread on the Pokemon Trading, Breeding & Friend Safari forum you feel like it!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~