Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello All!
Hi everyone! I just found out about this website through Justin's twitter, and it looked like a great site for pokemon so I created an account. I had already posted a thread (sorry) before I realized that there was a meet and greet forum and felt that I should introduce myself before I do anything else.
Hi! Welcome
O
(Dec 21, 2016, 05:03 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Hi! Welcome

Hi thank you for the welcome!
Meet and Greet posts are nice, but not necessarily required. Don't worry about making a post before a meet and greet! Glad to have you with us. What part of the community interests you the most?
(Dec 21, 2016, 05:24 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Meet and Greet posts are nice, but not necessarily required. Don't worry about making a post before a meet and greet! Glad to have you with us. What part of the community interests you the most?

Hi! thanks for that and so far what interests me the most is the battling and breeding scene, been playing pokemon for years now and wanted to finally try my hand in online battles.
Welcome to the family @Rain123
Hello and welcome!
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:03 PM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: Welcome to the family @Rain123

Hello thank you for the welcome
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:21 PM)Wishy The Star Wrote: Hello and welcome!

Hi! Thanks for the welcome
(Dec 21, 2016, 06:23 PM)Rain132 Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2016, 05:24 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Meet and Greet posts are nice, but not necessarily required. Don't worry about making a post before a meet and greet! Glad to have you with us. What part of the community interests you the most?

Hi! thanks for that and so far what interests me the most is the battling and breeding scene, been playing pokemon for years now and wanted to finally try my hand in online battles.
Well, if that's the case, I can definitely answer any questions on the breeding side. I've been breeding competitive mons since X and Y came out. As far as competitive battling, I can still answer questions, but only having one PC under my belt back in 2015 VGC (missed top cut by a 6 way tie) my experience is limited.