Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello Everyone
Hello everyone, I'm new here! Even though I'm not really new to pokemon, I've been playing since the originals. I've played gens 1-3 and my friend recently convinced me into getting a 3ds and I got Omega Ruby to go with it. I played a little PokeMMO when I was in college and use to watch Justin on Twitch. (Even though at the time, I didn't play pokemon)

I know a little about breeding and battling competitively and want to get into it more. I'm gonna need some help along the way. I have been reading some of the threads and watching videos about how to breed and what to breed for. I also read up on the VGC rules, so I can get an idea of how to build a team.

I know, I'm a little late to the game but I plan on playing for years to come. Start playing competitively and get into some of the local tournaments. See where it takes me. I already have some people at the local bar wanting to battle.
@Wolky Hey man! Welcome to the site.

I also play VGC. PM me if you have questions, I'd love to hear from you! I will help you with teambuilding, practice battles, trading, or anything you want. Just name it!

However, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but VGC 2018 is on the games Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Omega Ruby had its VGC year in 2016. 

You can still play VGC on PokemonShowdown (the simulator), though! (Its what I do). Here's a link: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hi @Wolky! Welcome to the forums Smile If you ever need any help feel free to hit me, or one of the other mods up
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Wolky I used to play PokeMMO as well, it was fun!

Welcome to the website, and I hope you enjoy your time here!  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
I don't play competitively nowadays, I am more focused in Battle Tree, and remember to check out the Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?