Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello everyone!
Greetings, Pokéf- Oh, sorry, I'm not Mike.

Hi, everyone! I'm not exactly new to Pokémon Forever, since I have used the shiny counter for a long time now, but I had no idea what the site was until i saw a couple threads pop up in my google search a few hours ago. I'm excited to be joining it now and meet some people to talk about Pokémon, since I don't know much people to talk about it. I first met Pokémon through Fire Red and Ruby was my favorite GOAT, but I didn't own any game (I didn't even own a console, more accurately) until a couple years ago, when I bought my 3DS and Omega Ruby (which is now my favorite one). I cant get anything just now, but I fully intend to have a collection (including my childhood dream of a working GBA). Currently expanding on my 200+ hours on OR trying to get some mons (still stuck in the dex completion for the shiny charm:v why 700+ GF, why?) while slowly training some good ones for battling and doing every possible thing in the game (yea, I'm a completionist xD not that I'm proud, tho ;-; ).

Thanks for accepting me, hope we all can have a good time.
@thextorm63 
Welcome to the site my dude. like you i first started my own pokemon adventures on the 3DS. I had always wondered, whats so great about pokemon? and so i asked for Pokemon X on christmas. from that day on it was clear to me id never be the same. ever since then ive made sure to get every new pokemon game that came out. i hope someday you can finish your game collection. so far the farthest back is technically ORAS, although if that doesnt count, then i have platinum right now. hopefully i can get some of the past games too
Glad to have you on the site @thextorm63 Smile Nice to see a potential game collector on the forums. I have a small collection of Pokemon games myself. My favourites are probably my boxed Soul Silver and Heart Gold with pokewalkers. Good luck with you collecting in the future!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Thanks guys!

@Umbreon9004 
Actually I didn't started with gen 6. I didn't clear it out, but what I meant is that I started with emulators. First (and only right now) console and game that I owned was the 3DS & OR that I bought when I got my job.

@stephenWITNESS 
lol before gen 6 came out and my mind was filled with "RUBY REMAKE RUBY REMAKE GEEZ HOENN CONFIRMED", I was flirting with a lot of HGSS ads with Pokéwalker. Those things are really rare and expensive now (I remember seeing someone claiming he was the only one with a sealed box, selling for over 2k lol), but I'm still decided to own them.
@thextorm63 

Welcome to the community, when you say training good ones for battling do you breed them for good stats or just train their levels and movesets? One of my favorite parts of Pokémon is the RNG of breeding to get good Pokémon (and the occasional shiny  Tongue )

@Tenebris_Kane thank you!

What I meant by "training good ones" was getting good stat mons (most through breeding, yes, but DexNav'ing too) and preparing them for battling, with moves and stuff, since I want to get Battle Maison done and it's destroying me lol
Right now I'm breeding for a good Medicham, with Bullet Punch and all perfect IVs if possible too.
Yeah, Gen 6 PokeDex is hard due to 700+ Pokemons, it took me more than a year to complete it. And remember to check out the Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?